We are seeking qualified people to fill the position below. For further information about this employment opportunity at COLFS Medical Clinic, email Maria Moreno at email@example.com.
Culture of Life Family Services, a 501 c3 non-profit, operates COLFS Medical Clinic. COLFS Medical Clinic is a licensed community clinic with a full medical staff to serve our patients and clients, providing family medicine and women’s care, with a special focus on serving women, children, and families in need. COLFS Medical Clinic mission is faith based and aligned with traditional Judeo-Christian ethics.
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer(RDMS) - Location Escondido, CA
About the Role
The COLFS Sonographer will be hard-working, detail-oriented, and a quick learner who is interested in providing high quality care. They must be able to perform under a stressful/busy environment and a willingness to work with a highly functioning team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good communication and customer service skills - written and verbal skills a plus.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good attendance/punctuality habits.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information.
- Proficiency skills using multiple software applications, practice management system and EHR.
What Else We’re Expecting:
- Expresses full agreement with corporation’s Mission Statement.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of the Medical Clinic.
- Is dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
- Has a desire to reach out to at-risk patients considering abortion.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a patient to have an abortion. (When a situation arises where a mother’s life is at risk, the Medical Clinic
advocates taking measures to preserve her life, hoping that the mother and her child can both be saved.)
- Respects confidentiality and upholds privacy per HIPAA.
- Holds an active American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) Credential.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, spiritual and administrative skills, takes initiative and is flexible.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time, has good eyesight or corrected vision, has steady hands, and has a good bedside manner.
- Skilled with current technology and able to learn new skills quickly.