Estamos buscando personas calificadas para ocupar el puesto a continuación. Para obtener más información sobre esta oportunidad de empleo en COLFS Medical Clinic, envíe un correo electrónico a Priscilla Garcia a firstname.lastname@example.org o llame a Clarissa Moreno al 760-741-1224 x1027.
Medical Office Manager - Location: Escondido, CA
Culture of Life Family Services, a 501 c3 non-profit, operates COLFS Medical Clinic. COLFS Medical Clinic is a licensed community clinic with a full medical staff to serve our patients and clients, providing family medicine and women’s care, with a special focus on serving women, children, and families in need. COLFS Medical Clinic mission is faith based and aligned with traditional Judeo-Christian ethics.
About the Role
We are seeking a Medical Office Manager to provide administrative oversight for our medical operations. The Medical Office Manager will work as part of the Executive Leadership Team of COLFS, under the direction of the Board of Directors and / or President.
The Medical Office Manager will work directly with the Lead Physician to manage clinic operations, the Business Operations Director for budget, bookkeeping, facilities, and human resources support, and the Ministry Director to coordinate Mission Medical (Free Clinic Support) and Pregnancy Clinic activities.
- Oversee administrative operations and staff of the medical office.
- Oversee reception team, patient scheduling, referrals, and follow-up.
- Oversee billings, coding and related EMR functions.
- Oversee operational budget, supply inventory, and ensure facilities are equipped to support operations.
- Conduct employee reviews, make compensation, and benefit decisions.
- Track related quality, efficiency, and productivity metrics.
- Update, maintain, and enforce related polices as necessary.
- Secure, review and update contracts with HMOs and Doctors Groups.
- Support related ministry operations.
- Support related marketing efforts.
What Else We’re Expecting:
- Must be aligned with COLFS mission.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills.
- Must have a knowledge of insurance and medical terminology.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Must be able to comprehend credentialing and aid in coordination of process.
- Must be able to handle multiple and complicated specialties with the highest level of accuracy.
- Must be proficient in knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- A Master’s in health administration desired.
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical administration and leadership.