Infertility can be a difficult journey. At COLFS, we are here to help you in every aspect of your fertility. Our medical staff takes a natural, holistic approach to women's health. Experienced medical professionals work with your natural cycle to determine any underlying health concerns that may be causing infertility.
COLFS medical staff members are uniquely skilled in practicing Natural Procreative technology. It is a simple system where you will chart menstrual activity. Primarily, you will note any discharge of mucus you see in the cycle. Science will help us to read the signs from your body to get an inside look of what is happening in your reproductive system. After logging this information for a few months, doctors may order lab work to check your bodily functions. Some medical conditions can be cured simply with vitamins and others may require more hands on medical care. A visit with Colfs may save you from a painful and costly IVF or invitro procedure.
If you are suffering with women's health problems or infertility, we are here to help.
Common Reproductive Health Challenges
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Heavy Cycles
- Menstrual Cramps
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Repetitive Miscarriage
- Postpartum depression
- Hormonal Abnormalities
NaProTechnology is more effective than many current medical treatments:
- Nearly 3 times more successful than IVF for assisting couples with infertility to achieve pregnancy.
- 95% success rate for treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- 95% success rate for treating postpartum depression (PPD)
- Prematurity rates have increased nationally every year over the last 25 to 30 years. Preamature birth is associated with increased mortality and neurological injury for the baby. The Naprotechnology Prematurity Prevention Program at Pope Paul VI Institute has cut the rate from 12.1% to 7%.