Women's Wellness Through NaProTECHNOLOGY®
Natural Procreative Technology for Infertility and Women’s Health
NaProTechnology is a new women’s health science dedicated to monitoring and maintaining a woman’s gynecologic and reproductive health. Women who observe and chart know and understand the mystery and power of their menstrual and fertility cycles. They become aware of normal and abnormal events based on their cyclic biomarkers as well as their symptoms. This allows women to be collaborators with their physicians in maintaining their health. Physicians with specialized training,
Natural Family Planning Medical Consultants and Creighton Model Fertility Care Medical Consultants understand the CrMFCS and can provide NaProTechnology for women’s health problems. NaProTechnology provides healthy, ethical solutions to real problems experienced by women throughout their reproductive lives:
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Menstrual Cramps and Pelvic Pain
- Irregular Cycles
- Ovarian Cysts
- Irregular or Abnormal Bleeding
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Chronic Discharges
- Ovarian Cysts
- Repetitive Miscarriage
- Postpartum Depression
- Hormonal Abnormalities
- Prematurity Prevention
- Effects of Stress
- Other Health Problems
Learn More About Natural Women's Wellness!
Make an appointment today:
NaProTechnology is more effective than many current medical treatments:
- Nearly 3 times more successful than IVF for assisting couples with infertility to achieve pregnancy. Naprotechnology does not result in early abortions or frozen embryos.
- 95% success rate for treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- 95% success rate for treating postpartum depression (PPD)
- Multiple pregnancy rates are 10 times lower than that with artificial reproductive technologies.
- Prematurity rates have increased nationally every year over the last 25 to 30 years. Preamature birth is associated with increased mortality and neurological injury for the baby. The Naprotechnology Prematurity Prevention Program at Pope Paul VI Institute has cut the rate from 12.1% to 7%.
Creighton Model Fertility Care™ System
COLFS Medical Clinic is pleased to provide the Creighton Model Fertility Care System (CrMFCS) in the San Diego and Escondido offices. The Creighton Model Fertility Care System is a standardized teaching program provided by Fertility Care Practitioners throughout the United States and in several foreign countries. Because the system is standardized, there is a common language which also makes the system objective. This allows a woman to know and understand her cycle, and use this information to monitor and maintain her health. Couples can use this information to plan their families and build their futures.
The System is based on the standardized observations and charting (NaProTracking) of the biological markers which are fundamental in understanding a woman’s health and fertility. These “biomarkers” reveal to a couple when they are naturally fertile and infertile, allowing them to use the system to either achieve or avoid pregnancy. It is a true system of family planning.
The 1998 June issue of the Journal of Reproductive Medicine published a large use-effectiveness study of the CrMFCS which revealed method effectiveness (perfect use) of 99.5%, and a use-effectiveness (typical use) of 96.8% to avoid pregnancy.
The same study looked at 50 couples of normal fertility who used the system to achieve pregnancy. 76% were successful in the first cycle of use. By the seventh cycle all of the couples had achieved pregnancy.
Couples like the CrMFCS because it mutually values, respects, and understands their combined fertility. It promotes shared responsibility for family planning decisions.